Residual Current Circuit Breaker
Conforms to IS/IEC12640-1-2008
- Range: 16A~100A
- Sensitivity: 30, 100 & 300mA
- Poles: 2P & 4P
- Automatically measures and disconnect the circuit when earth fault/ leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity
- High short-circuit current withstand capacity 6kA
- Dual termination possible for both cable and comb type busbar
Faulty insulated equipments or wrong useage of electrical devices cause current to flow through insulation to the earth. This is leakage current. This current poses two severe risk factors which are:
- Fire Risk
- Electrocution Risk
Residual Current Circuit Breaker provides the function of isolation switching and earth leakage protection of electrical circuits. It also provides the indirect protection of the operator’s body against the dangerous effects of electric current. It is also a protective device against fire caused by the electrical circuit fault.
- RCCB Protects from Shock
- Earth leakage protection Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current and also fulfill the function of isolation.
- Automatically measures and disconnect the circuit when earth fault/leakage current occurs and exceeds the rated sensitivity.
- High short-circuit current withstand capacity – 10kA
- Dual termination possible for cable and comb type busbar connection
- Independent of power supply and line voltage. Also free from external voltage fluctuation.
- Incorporates a filtering device for prevention of nuisance tripping due to transient voltage